Fair Boss Feeling imparts knowledge and experience to people who lead other peolpe.
The courses are tailored to leaders such as managers, directors, heads of department, trainers, teachers and so on.
Our courses do not replace classic leadership training, but rather offer the opportunity to develop better leadership abilities through self-reflection and by providing a different perspective on the topic of leadership.
These abilities start with the very own attitude and the willingness to scrutinise oneself. Except for the professional competence, the social and emotional levels are important parts, too.
Fair Boss Feeling helps you to learn how to act authentically and to develop your natural leadership skills.
AS COMMUNICATION PARTNER
The horse as one of the most sensitive flight animals in the world needs credible and reliable leadership.
Horses live in the here and now and immediately react to change in our behaviour.
The animals inspect us for the characteristics that they need to survive: These include self-confidence, calmness, presence and clarity, determination, fairness and empathy.
If someone does not display these abilities to a sufficient extent, neither horses nor collegues will follow. We offer you the opportunity to improve these abilities with horses, who provide you with immediate feedback.
The system of leadership proves itself for humans and animals for centuries. In the past and today, the ancient abilities to lead were necessary to survive.
WHAT DO YOU LEARN IN OUR COURSE?
During our training course, through the work with horses, we help you to gain new insights into your personal leadership style.
What should the leading figure feel like for the led?
Characteristics of authentic leadership
- inner balance
- honest understanding
- emotional agreement
- fostering personal development
These characteristics have as learning objectives:
- becoming sensitive for others´ feelings (to develop empathy)
- initiating an inner maturation process; achieving fulfilling and enhanced interpersonal relationships
- giving clear signals, experience oneself as leader
- good feeling is giving direction and unfolding others´ potential
- paying attention that no one is left behind
- working together to achieving the best result for all involved
- creating a common basis of security, respect, trust and fairness
A well working communication, verbal and emotional, is the key to success.